is an example of a standard installation.
installations may be slightly different. Each kit
comes with its own instructions.
* Mount the Clean Cell where you have room (mounting
The cell must be mounted below the bubbler.
Do not mount the Clean Cell near the
* Mount the control box or the Pulse Width Modulator
someplace where it won't get wet.
* The big red and black wires connect to the car battery.
Don't forget the fuse.
* The small red wire connects to the ignition switch
or any 12 volt out switched wire.
* The two purple wires connect to the float sensor
on the bubbler.
You can connect these either way.
* The blue and black wires connect to the water pump.
The blue wire is positive.
* The red and black wires without a fuse connect to
the Clean Cell.
* You must mount the bubbler above the Clean Cell.
* Connect the vacuum line to the intake manifold without
a check valve (vacuum tee is included).
(The Clean Cell won't operate without
the engine running)
* Connect the HHO output line to just above the throttle
You will need to drill a small hole in
the plastic tube above the throttle body.
Be careful not to get any plastic shavings
in the throttle body.
Exact size of the hole will depend
on what booster you purchased.
* If you have an 02 extender, EFIE or MAP device,
don't install these until after
you have installed your booster.
* If you want to install a bypass switch, connect
it to the small red wire after the ignition.
Fill with electrolyte using KOH at a 10-15% concentration
to do this mix 20oz of KOH with 1 gal of distilled
only fill the cell with electrolyte (about 1 cup for